We investigate complaints about problems that VET FEE-HELP or VET Student Loans students have with their provider in Australia. Our services are free, independent and impartial—we do not take sides.
How we can help you
We can help people who:
- have used the VET FEE-HELP or the VET Student Loans programs to cover the cost of their studies, in full or in part
- believe they may have a VET FEE-HELP or VET Student Loans debt they should not have
- feel that their VET FEE-HELP or VET Student Loan approved provider has treated them unfairly.
We can help by:
- engaging with your provider to resolve your complaint
- assess your complaint through the new VET FEE-HELP Student Redress Measures. More information can be found on this factsheet.
- referring you to other organisations who can help you if we are unable to.
Contact us if you, or someone you know, have an issue or complaint about your VET FEE-HELP or VET Student Loans training provider.
Before you contact us
You should try to resolve the problem with your provider before contacting us. To see how to make a complaint with your provider, read our factsheet.
If your provider has closed and there is no one representing them, we may be able to consider your complaint through the VET FEE-HELP Student Redress Measures. Read our factsheet to find out more.
We appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog of complaints. In light of recent disasters we will be prioritising those affected and will continue to keep you up to date as we work through the complaints.